Monday, December 3, 2007

All I want for Christmas...


I noticed that my posts are becoming more and more sporadic–I apologize for my lack of posting. I think when I started this blog I was anticipating being able to post pictures...then my camera died. So this is on my wish list. A Canon 40D. I've always loved taking pictures, and now, with my family growing, I'll have a lot of people and events to document. So, bear with me until I get my camera, hopefully in the next couple of months. I'm saving diligently. I hope to make it worth your wait. In the meantime, I'll continue posting about life's events.

This past weekend Matt and I got our very first Christmas tree! We braved the freezing rain and drove down the street and got a beautiful tree. Tall and thin...so beautiful. Matt is in DC this week so it's been fun using the time alone to get the house all decked out in Christmas garb! I'll figure out a way to get some pictures up soon!

To all of my faithful readers, keep the posts coming. I check almost everyday!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

OOHHH I hope you get it! I would LOVE a camera like that some day! So much fun!