Monday, November 26, 2007

next steps...

Although some of you have already heard it from me, I thought I'd write about to gather more prayer partners...I've been faced with some unfortunate events at my current job and I don't feel this is where God would have me remain much longer. I have been very unhappy with my work load and the company as a whole seems to be a major step below my initial impression and expectations. My job description has changed drastically since I started and I'm not finding nearly the satisfaction as I have had in any of my previous jobs.

As I explore other options, I hope that you will pray with me about these next steps and that God will open and close doors to guide me in His plan. I will not quit my current job until I find a new position for please pray for perseverance to get through each day.

Any employment ideas are more than welcome!

1 comment:

Dulcimer said...

Already praying . . . God will bring some kind of new opportunity your way. And in the meantime (trust me, this is exactly what I'm experiencing now) there are lots of things to learn about Him, yourself, and your relationships. It really, really sucks. But He works everything out for the good of those who love Him. At least that's what I keep telling myself. . . . :)