Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tender Tennessee

This past weekend I got the opportunity to drive down to Cookeville, TN to visit a good friend from college, Kara, and her 4 month old son, Hayden. I stopped in Roanoke, VA to pick up one of my dearest friends, Melissa, on the way. Melissa and I had a great time just talking and talking and talking in the car. It was the fastest 6 hours (from Roanoke to Cookeville) in my life. I miss being able to talk to her whenever I want.

We spent the whole day Saturday and part of the day Sunday with Kara and Hayden. He is adorable! I took so many pictures of just his cute face!





Melissa's favorite thing to do was to attempt to soothe a cranky Hayden with a beautiful rendition of Amy Grant's "Tender Tennessee Christmas". I caught it on video right before we left. Hayden chose to ignore her :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

wow - melissa...that was hysterical! You guys look like you had a lot of fun! That's a cute cute cute little boy!