Monday, October 20, 2008

I've been tagged

This is sort of fun.....

8 things I did yesterday
1. Sat in church with 3 of my best friends
2. Spent $223 at Panera (seriously)
3. Threw a bridal shower
4. Made some punch
5. Smiled for 30 pictures
6. Sat in a car for 2.5 hours
7. Marveled at the carpentry skills of my husband
8. Went to bed at 9p.m.

8 favorite places to eat - in no particular order
1. Taco Bell
2. Neato Burrito
3. Chic-fil-a
4. Panera Bread
5. Grotto's Pizza
6. PF Changs
7. Pizza Grille
8. My couch

8 Favorite TV shows
1.The Office (duh)
2. Project Runway
3. The Hills (no comments please)
4. Friends
5. Jon & Kate plus 8
6. The Martha Stewart Show (even thought I can't stand to listen to her voice)
7. Split Ends
8. Cash Cab

8 things on my wish list
1. To start my own business
2. To buy an old house and fix it up real nice
3. To finish my marathon on sunday
4. To have children
5. To have a famous blog (and not know it)
6. A Canon 40D and some sweet lenses
7. To have financial freedom
8. To be consistent in my daily walk with Christ

Now I will tag
1. Dulci
2. Kendy
3. Heather (which means you'll have to start a blog)
4. Paula
5. Jenn Parker (even though she doesn't blog but told me this weekend she reads mine all the time...shout out)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! My secret is out! I suppose I'll have to start my own blog soon . . .