Monday, January 21, 2008

...by hand

A passion of mine is making handmade cards. I've collected a lot of stamps and ink and paper and other tools to make some pretty fun cards. My most recent project is to make over 80 handmade baby shower invites for my cousins-in-law, Kelly and Ashleigh's baby showers. Their babies are due a week apart so we're having their showers on the same day to make it easier on all the family that will be attending. Kelly is having a girl, and Ashleigh is not going to find out so I made green and brown invites. Kelly, if you're reading this, sorry that your invite wont be a surprise. I hope you like them!



1 comment:

4funboys said...

Just found you by accident... loved your cards. you're very talented. I had fun going to the other link too... I remember when I first got married and had only a few recipes... ones I couldn't mess up. Someone needs to make a blog place for just that...