Saturday, November 15, 2008

#12

Day of Thanksgiving #12: Time away, and coming home again. Matt has had several business trips that take him out of town...sometimes out of state. This past week, he spent the first half of the week in Oklahoma. During his time away, I usually fill my evenings with productive things. I make cards, I make baby booties, I clean my house, I paint the living room. Things that keep me up until the wee hours of the morning. I love my alone time. When my agenda for the evening can change at any second and involves only me.

Sounds selfish, I know. But every now and then, I love my time alone.

And after I have my time alone, the thing I love the most is when the trip is over and my honey is home with me.

That's the best part about the business trip. Without a doubt.

No comments: