Thursday, November 6, 2008

#5

some of my creations from tonight

Day of Thanksgiving #5: Creativity. Tonight I had the fun opportunity to make a mess and get glue all over everything. In other words, I had friends over to be crafty! It was such a refreshing reminder that God created us each so individually. It was interesting to see what everyone created and how we each have such different talents. I'm thankful for the ability to be creative. I'm thankful I see different ways of doing things. I'm thankful that I can use that talent to earn extra income....more of the provision I wrote about a few days ago. I'm thankful that we have a creative God who crafted us each so differently and perfectly in His image.

I'm thankful I can create.

I'm thankful I was created in His image.

No comments: