Tuesday, November 4, 2008

#3

Day of Thanksgiving #3: Provision. Whether it's financial or emotional or spiritual, I'm thankful for the way I'm "looked out for." I'm thankful for a boss who not only gives me a paycheck, but who sticks up for me against abrasive clients. I'm thankful for a husband who works hard for that little bit extra to allow us to have a few "nicer things." I'm thankful for unexpected gift cards for a dinner out just because someone is proud I ran a marathon. I'm thankful for a grocery store less than a mile away to fill my refrigerator with food for us to eat. And I am learning to say "thank you" that our paychecks cover the amount of our bills and expenses...no matter how few dollars we have left in the checking account.

We have enough,

and therefore,

we have so much.

No comments: